All Client-Server software versions of CertifiTrac+ include a User interface (front-end) to be located on each licensed user’s PC and a database (back-end) to be located on the corporate LAN or WAN server.
Client Server Requirements:
- A .NET user interface connecting to a MS SQL 2005 or higher.
- Storage for each record: Approximately 5 KB of space without images and approximately 110 KB for each image. The total space needed depends on the number of records and images stored in the database, but usually no more than about 1 GB for programs tracking thousands of certificates.
Software Requirements for each desktop:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or later
- Crystal Reports Runtime for Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or later or Microsoft SQL Express 2008
- Microsoft XP/Vista/Win 7 Operating system
- Microsoft Office 2003 (Word/Excel/Outlook) or later
Minimum Hardware requirements for PCs receiving scanned images:
- At least a 1 GHz machine with 512 MB of RAM.
- Approximately 500 MB of free disk space on the “C” drive.
- A minimum monitor size of 17” set at 1024 X 768 (however, a 19” or better monitor is recommended)
Minimum Hardware requirements for PCs not scanning:
- At least a 450 MHz machine with 256 MB of RAM.
- Approximately 100 MB of free disk space.
- A 15” monitor with at least 800 x 600 resolution. Maximum productivity is achieved using the same configuration as required for scanning.
- If using a desktop scanner, we recommend the HP ScanJet 8200 series. However, according to the OCR software supplier, the program should work with most TWAIN scanners.
- A central networked scanner can be used if certificates are scanned and saved as individual documents to an image folder.
Internet Reports Requirements:
- A broadband connection to the Internet with static IP address.
- A 15” monitor set at 1024 x 768 for viewing reports (however a 17” monitor or better is recommended).
- Connect to the Internet via a standard Web Browser.
Enterprise CertifiTrac+ Requirements:
The Enterprise version of CertifiTrac+ comes in either client server or web based forms.
- The Client Server version can be operated on multiple desktops in different locations using Citrix software.
- The Web based version, web forms are controlled server-side and rendered using standard HTML code. Zero client installs are required. The Web based version on your servers requires:
- Microsoft Internet Information Server as Web server software.
- User access to a standard browser.
- The same Scanning and Internet Reports Requirements.